Frisco Train Depot 1912-13
Relocated from old town Lenexa.
Strang Line Waiting Station
Located next to the Northern Pacific Caboose. The Missouri & Kansas Interurban Railroad developed by William Strang became known as the Strang Line. The Wiedemann waiting station once used by the residents in the Morrison Ridge subdivision now houses the history of the rail line it once serviced.